With the EPA releasing a new set of regulations in respect to fugitive emission requirements for 2016 New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) OOOOa, we’ve taken the liberty of reading between the lines of these documents and providing you with the most relevant facts. The EPA attempted a two-year stay unsuccessfully for certain requirements that are [...]
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!