On September 11, 2018, EPA proposed targeted improvements to the 2016 New Source Performance Standards for the oil and gas industry that streamline implementation, reduce duplicative EPA and state requirements, and significantly decrease unnecessary burdens on domestic energy producers.
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!